Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ok.  Here I go.

I have not written in this blog for literally years.  And when I looked it up and read some of my old posts it seems almost like another person wrote them, which in a way is true, I guess.

Well, I'm going to give it a try again.  Although all the readers I used to have have been discarded from my life.  Some bridges were burnt by them, some by me.

A lot has happened in my life since my last log in.  I've gotten married, moved, had children, switched jobs, been sick, been well, been happy, been sad.  Isn't that just called "living" though?

So when I logged in today I noticed I had an unpublished post in my drafts.  It's about going to a bar in Hyde Park in Cincinnati with a former co-worker who now lives in Arizona.  I don't even remember writing it honestly.

I changed the name of my blog to Thinking and Driving because that is where I do my best thinking and analyzing and contemplating.  I drive too much really.  But it's part of my life.  And here I will post some of those thoughts.  Some funny, some weird, and when I'm ready, some sad.

I know that no one is reading this, so I guess it doesn't really matter.  Well that gives me a little more freedom anyway.

I'm not sure if it will last, but I'm giving it a try.  Besides I have this kick ass Mac Book Air and I'm using it as a Reddit machine and thats just sad.