Sunday, February 16, 2014

Give Me Time

Just typing to see what comes out.

I think I'm getting old.  I thought the All Star Game pre game was bloated and over produced.

I was annoyed my 15 year old wouldn't take her headphones off while we all went bowling.

I try to use "whom" correctly.

There was a time that I always felt younger than I was.  I'm blessed that I looked younger than I am.  I play the part, well sometimes I do.  People told me I looked younger.  I was flattered.  But now, not only do I feel old, but feel like I'm acting old.

People tell me I'm a good story teller.  And I guess I am.  I take a little pride in weaving a perfect length story with good timing.    I have a few still waiting to be related here.  But I'm not ready to be funny yet.  Too much on my mind.

Restarting this is harder than I thought.  Give me time.